Simon Baker Aloe Vera Memory Foam
Memory Foam Pillows can take a good night sleep and make it an even better one! They do this through the creation of a natural comfortable sleeping position that prevents your neck from bending in the wrong direction. But this is not the only benefit they offer, as thanks to the dense material used to manufacture a memory foam pillow, all of the following Benefits of Memory Foam Pillows also assist in making these some of the best pillows you’ll ever sleep on:
- Helps with spine alignment: Because a memory foam pillow prevents your neck from moving in unnatural ways it ensures that your spine remains aligned while asleep.
- It moulds itself to the shape of your head: Therefore cushioning your head in much the same way a memory foam mattress contours and cradles your body.
- Memory foam pillows are available in numerous shapes and sizes: This makes them convenient to use, great to travel with and perfect for any size bed.
- Memory foam pillows do not require fluffing: They are self adjusting and will retain their shape and size when not in use.
- They help to reduce snoring: Memory foam pillows will contour to your neck, which ensures that your air passage remains open and prevents or minimises snoring
Available Size Information
Standard: 45cm(W) x 70cm(L)